about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 7 October 2015

New Limited Edition Ranges


As I've mentioned a few times over on Instagram, I've been developing lots of new products ready for our Christmas fairs and markets. But to keep things fair we wanted to offer them up online too, so we will be holding five different sales over the next week (one evening per range) and all will be happening over on our Instagram account @ladybirdlikes. These items are available in very limited numbers, and we will be taking orders for each range for one night only, so don't miss out!

And in case you needed any more of an excuse to spend some pennies, these sales are to raise money for me to create even more new products for Christmas and for 2016. As many of you will know, at the beginning of the year I had a legal problem with a landlord, and lost around £4,000. You can read a bit more about it here on my blog. Losing such a large amount of money has really affected my ability to make new items and buy in supplies, so I'm hoping to raise some of this money back so I can get my little business on the right track again!  (see bottom of post for which sales will be happening on which dates)


Loved Dirty Dancing? Well now you can literally carry (or wear) a watermelon! Choose from two colour options (pastel or bright) and from a brooch, necklace, or two sizes of zipper pouch, all crocheted with my own fair hands.


 These vinyl decals on bottles have been SO popular at our summer fairs and markets - we will have a selection of colours, quotes, and bottle sizes for you to choose from, so there will be something for everything. Our larger bottles make wonderful vases for fresh or dried flowers, and the smaller bottles make great drinking vessels when paired with a paper straw.

 

 Everyone loves a goodie box, and we have a new toadstool themed box coming soon. Each box will contain a handpainted brooch, necklace, toadstool twine holders, plus a toadstool ornament! There are very limited numbers of the boxes available.


 After selling out of these cuties at our summer fairs, we have restocked our crochet jar cosies just in time for Christmas! They will be made to order in your choice of colour (we have six colours for you to choose from) and along with the cute cosy you will receive a jar, lid, and reusable striped straw! Use for your favourite beverage, or remove the lid and pop in a dinky plant, or use to keep your pens safe. We will only be taking a limited number of orders for these.


Our dinky little ceramic animal necklaces have long been a favourite with our customers, and we have over FOURTY different critters available but in very limited numbers! Each charm comes on a long silver or gold coloured chain in its own gift box.


In order the dates for the sales will be as follows;

- ceramic animal necklaces - from 7pm on Thursday 8th October
- toadstool goodie boxes - from 7pm on Friday 9th October
- crochet watermelon items - from 7pm on Monday 12th October
- crochet jar cosies - from 7pm on Tuesday 13th October
- vinyl slogan bottles - from 7pm on Wednesday 14th October

Please do check back (follow our instagram @ladybirdlikes for updates) and I hope to see you at my sales over the next week!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to say thank you for the brilliant goodie bag! I was so glad I'd ordered one! Your products are beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing such an amazing info. you can also visit my blog to see some christmas deals for 2015. thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo