about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Crochet Pineapple Garland


Everyone goes through phases of being obsessed with a particular thing, right? A certain colour, fabric, pattern, whatever. For me right now it's pineapples. Cannot get enough of those bad boys! Eating them, wearing them, crafting them, all of it. And I think what started it all was pinning this awesome free pattern for a crochet pineapple garland from By Hand London. Literally the same day I pinned it I started crocheting pineapples galore to make my own garland! And here are the results....


It's a super simple make once you get the hang of shaping the pineapple, and each one took me maybe ten minutes, so pretty quick too! And portable, which is very important to me when looking at crochet projects. No-one wants to be carrying a ton of stuff around on the tube. I'm hoping to try and make some crochet pineapples to turn into appliques or pins - might try backing them with felt for a bit more stability. I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo