about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 29 May 2015

Velvet Marie


Earlier in the week I met my lovely friend Daisy from Make Thrift Ldn in East London to go check out the Velvet Marie cafe. We had both seen lots of photos on Instagram so were excited to check it out in person, and it didn't disappoint! Cute knick knacks and signs galore, plus amazing coffee and cake, meant we were pretty much in heaven!


I highly recommend checking out Velvet Marie if you are in the area - I can personally vouch for the iced coffee and banana cake! Oh and they have a selection of super cute cards too which I picked up a few of to send to friends.... We were supposed to be discussing plans for an upcoming photoshoot, but we got carried away nattering, so maybe we will have to go back for round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo