about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Renegade Craft Fair 2015


So for the first time EVER the awesome people over at Renegade are running a Spring fair in London! Aaaaaandddddddd IM GONNA BE THERE! RCF is such an amazing fair so it's always an honour to be offered at stall. There are so many awesome designer makers signed up to sell their wares, plus workshops, live DJs, and food stalls, AND it's completely free to get in. So you should definitely come along for a day out.

As always I like to have something special on offer so I have been making an exciting new product which I've shown some sneak peeks of on my Instagram. Plus I will have kickass goodie bags for anyone spending £20 or more on my stall. There are only ten available each day so make sure to get there early to nab one! I really look forward to meeting lots of you this weekend - be sure to say hi! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh i'm in London this weekend, will try and pop down to the fair!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo