about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 14 July 2014

crafty catch up club


several months ago I sat at home, working late into the night for the fourth night in a row, and wishing I had people to share the trials and tribulations of being self-employed/working in a creative job with. and I figured, well why not arrange some sort of get-together each month for like-minded craft loving individuals? I already knew a few people to invite, but I put out an open call for London-based people to join us, and was totally overwhelmed by the response!

fast forward a month or two, and last Thursday marked the first every Crafty Catch Up Club! 27 creative/crafty people gathered at the Hawkhurst Vault to chat and drink and network (and drink some more.)

 all photos courtesy of the oh so wonderful Lisa of Martha Loves

check out the cheesy group photo! don't we all look happy?! (I think I look happy enough for everyone haha!) it was such an awesome evening, and I am already looking forward to the next one in August! thank you to everyone that came for making it so brilliant. and if you'd like to come and join us for the next one please drop me an email at ladybirdlikes@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you over details!


1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun get together! Things like this really make me wish I lived in London! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo