about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Crafty Fox Markets


Crafty Fox is one of our all time favourite markets here at Ladybird Likes - run by the amazing husband and wife team Sinead and  Stephan. We will be selling at not one but TWO Crafty Fox markets in April - this Saturday 12th April we will be setting up stall in the Bussey Building in Peckham, and then on Sunday 27th April we will be at The Dogstar in Brixton! As always there is an incredible line-up of designer makers at all four Crafty Fox Market dates, so do go check out their website, and make sure to pop along and say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo